Information for Our Valued Patients
COVID 19 Precautions
We want to thank you for your patience as we reopen to this new normal. Here at HMB Optometry Family Eye Care we have incorporated some new safety and enhanced disinfecting protocols during these challenging times. Please read the following carefully:
- Access to the office will be by appointment only for routine eye exams, office visits, glasses and
contact lens pick up, and glasses adjustments.
- This enables us to control the number of individuals in the office at any given time.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please do not come to
the office. If you develop symptoms please call, text or email to reschedule your appointment.
- Social distancing (6ft distance) will be enforced throughout the office whenever possible.
- All staff and doctors will be wearing masks. Masks will also be required for all patients prior to
entering the office. For your safety and for the safety of our staff, anyone who does not have a mask will not be able to enter the office.
- Patients, please come alone unless there is a need for a singular guardian or caregiver.
- Temperature checks will be performed on everyone, including doctor, staff and patients. Anyone showing signs of fever or illness will be asked to reschedule his or her visit.
- Additional enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocol will be added to our already stringent infection control procedures.
- We require all Doctors, staff and patients to wear shoe coverings (provided) and wash their hands when entering the office.
- Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the office.
- Frames will be taken off the board by the staff only and we will bring the frames to you while you
are seated. Rest assured, frames will be thoroughly disinfected after handling.
Thank you for your understanding. We are excited to welcome you back and are committed to
keeping you and our staff safe.
At HMB Optometry, our objective is to provide the following:
- An inviting environment with friendly, caring, and knowledgeable staff that use the latest digital optometric technology for visual examination and medical diagnostics.
- An optical department offering eyewear products ranging from stylish, traditional, sport, Eco-friendly, to casual.
- Serving our pediatric, adult, and senior patients for diagnosis and treatment of vision abnormalities and most eye diseases.
- Best family eye care services & products operation, locally present for the Coastal Communities.
- Working with various vision and medical insurances to support you in managing your health and vision needs with the highest quality at reasonable cost.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday 12:00 pm-7:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am-5:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am- 3:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am-5:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am-3:00 pm